In order to add in a sermon audio file or podcast, follow these simple steps:
- Mouse over “Sermons” on the left menu bar and choose “Add New Sermon”
- Enter the title of the sermon or series at the top
- In the big message area, type in a description (even if one line) of the sermon.
- Scroll down to the Sermon Info section and click on “Upload one here”
- In the window that appears, click “Select Files”
- Find the file on your computer and click on it to upload it to the website (it uploads automatically once chosen)
- Scroll down on that window and find the section “Link Url”
- Copy that entire link
- Click “Save Changes” then click the top right “X” to close the window
- Now paste that url into the box under “Url to sermon MP3”
- Add the author of the sermon (the Pastor, special speaker, etc)
- Scroll up the page and click “Publish” to the right
The sermon/podcast is now uploaded and on the site under the “Sermons” page.
To manage your sermons/podcasts, click on “Sermons” on the left menu bar. You can edit or delete from this page.